We've put together a list of some of our favorite tips and tricks to make applying and wearing your faux lashes effortless and comfortable.
1. Depending on your natural lashes, you may want to curl your natural lashes using your favorite lash curler before applying faux lashes.
2. Try different styles and shapes to see which look you prefer. Check out our Lash Lookbook to see how the lashes look on different face and eye shapes because lashes can look very different on your eyes than they look in the package.
3. It is not necessary to wear mascara while wearing lashes, but if you choose to wear mascara with your Cake for Breakfast Co. lashes, apply the mascara to your natural lashes and let dry before applying your Cake for Breakfast lashes. We do not recommend applying mascara to your Cake for Breakfast lashes as this could damage them.
4. Don't close your eyes while applying lashes.
5. Look down into a small mirror while applying your faux lashes to make it easier.
6. Use our Eyeliner Lash Glue Pens to make applying your false eyelashes quick and easy.
7. It is usually necessary to trim faux lashes before applying them as they are not one-size fits all. Measure them against your eye to determine the correct length. Always trim less than you think you need to because you always, cut more, but you can't add more lashes after they have been cut. If you choose to trim your lashes trim from the outside edge.
8. Use a lash applicator to help apply your lashes.
9. Store lashes in their original packaging to help them keep their shape.
10. Keep your lashes away from dust and moisture.
To learn more:
How to Apply False Eyelashes for Beginners
How to Care for False Eyelashes
To see our lashes in action check our our gallery of Faux Lashes for Real People