We've put together 10 of our favorite false eyelashes tips and tricks to make applying and wearing your false eyelashes effortless and comfortable.
1. Depending on your natural lashes, you may want to curl your natural lashes using your favorite lash curler before applying faux lashes.
2. Try different styles and shapes to see which look you prefer. Check out our Lash Lookbook to see how the false eyelashes look on different face and eye shapes because lashes can look very different on your eyes than they look in the package.
3. It is not necessary to wear mascara while wearing false eyelashes, but if you choose to wear mascara with your Cake for Breakfast Co. lashes, apply the mascara to your natural lashes and let dry before applying your Cake for Breakfast lashes. We do not recommend applying mascara to your Cake for Breakfast lashes as this could damage them.
4. Don't close your eyes while applying false eyelashes.
5. Look down into a small mirror while applying your false eyelashes lashes to make it easier.
7. It is usually necessary to trim faux lashes before applying them as they are not one-size fits all. Measure them against your eye to determine the correct length. Always trim less than you think you need to because you always, cut more, but you can't add more lashes after they have been cut. If you choose to trim your lashes trim from the outside edge.
8. Use a
$8.00 Want to know a secret? Our Eyelash Applicator helps make applying your false eyelashes even easier. Think of this as your new lash best friend. Comes in a lovely rose gold shade. Life may not be perfect, but your lashes can be. … Read More
Want to know a secret? Our Eyelash Applicator helps make applying your false eyelashes even easier. Think of this as your new lash best friend. Comes in a lovely rose gold shade. Life may not be perfect, but your lashes can be. … Read More
9. Store lashes in their original packaging to help them keep their shape.
10. Keep your lashes away from dust and moisture.
To learn more:
To see our lashes in action check our our gallery of Faux Lashes for Real People